The ArmorAddon object type typically represents an armor piece -- such as a glove or helmet -- that is subordinate to base armor. You’ll notice it as a tree category appearing under Items. It doesn't contribute weight, health, armor rating, value, or scripts to the armor. ArmorAddons are also used to define the base creature or NPC and are generally differentiated with a "Naked" prefix. An NPC that wears armor must, therefore, be defined using all of the parts that can be replaced - head, torso, hands, feet and tails.
Armor add-ons are associated with Armor through a Form List. A form list is built of all the armor add-on objects that are to be associated with the base armor. On the armor object, that list is specified in the Biped Model List dropdown.
- ID: The Editor ID of the object
- Race: Choose a Race for this ArmorAddon.
- Art Object: Option to choose an Art Object for the ArmorAddon.
- Weapon Adjust: This number determines the distance the weapons will float away from the weapon attachment points on the NPC.
- Biped Model: NIF file used for male/female actors in third person view. Click Select to bring up the Model Data dialog box. If the biped model for female is not defined, it will use the biped model for male.
- Skin Texture: Defines the base texture for a race based on the TextureSet formlist. This is not done on actual armors.
- Skin texture Swap List: This would be used if the skinny and large versions of the NPC had a different texture set.
- First Person: NIF file used for male/female actors in first person view. Click Select to bring up the Model Data dialog box. If the First Person model for female is not defined, it will use the First Person model for male. If both are undefined, the game will use the Biped Model
- Priority: This is used to determine the order of the ArmorAddons. The base naked body (for all parts) is always 0. The armor for a torso would then be 5 and gloves that you want to draw over the ends of sleeves, for example, would be 10.
- Biped Object: Choose which areas the ArmorAddon uses (in the example below, the OrcishCuirassAA uses the Body, Forearms, and Calves)
- Additional Races: Choose which races can use the ArmorAddon (in the example below, the OrcishCuirassAA can be used by ArgonianRace, ArgonianRaceVampire, BretonRace, etc)
- Footstep: Select a Footstep Set from the drop down if needed.
- Detection Sound Value:
- Modulates Voice: Check the box if the item distorts the character's voice
|Language:||English • 日本語|