From Creation Kit
- ID: The form's Editor ID.
- Name: The Armor's display name.
- Value: The Armor's base value.
- Enchanting: The Enchantment to be applied to the Category:Actor when the Armor is worn.
- Template Armor: Another piece of Armor this item will acquire its data from. If filled in, only the Name, Value, and Enchanting fields are used; all of the other values will be inherited from the template.
- Weight: The Armor's weight.
- (Unlabelled Pulldown): Whether the item is Light Armor, Heavy Armor, or neither (clothing).
- Armor Rating: The protective value of the armor.
- Equip Type: The Equip Type of the Armor, if any. For Armor, this is usually either SHIELD or NONE.
- BlockBash Impact Data Set: The ImpactDataSet used for the Armor when blocking/bashing.
- Alternate Block Material: The Material Type used for the while blocking.
- Pickup Sound: The sound played when the armor is picked up.
- Putdown Sound: The sound played when the armor is dropped.
- Add Destruction Data:Allows you to set the item's destruction states.
- Ragdoll Constraint Template: Ragdoll Templates are a system of applying new Havok constraint and rigid body data to an existing skeleton. It's primary use is to modify the characteristics of the Ragdoll to reflect clothing or armor differences. Each armor piece and each character will be able to select a single Ragdoll template file. These files have the ".rdt" extension.
- Playable: Items that are not playable do not show up in the Inventory menu and cannot be acquired or worn by the player.
- Has Platform/Language Specific Textures: Whether the Armor has special texture requirements.
- Race: Whether the Armor is restricted to a specific Race. Playable armor always uses DefaultRace.
- Biped Object: What part(s) of the body this armor covers. See Biped Object for names and uses.
- Male/Female: If any field is blank in the Female section, it draws from the same item in the Male section. Therefore it is only necessary to specify the items that are unique to female figures, such as the World Model.
- World Model: The model used for this object
- Icon Image: Not used.
- Message Icon: Not used.
- Models: The ArmorAddons associated with this armor.
- Description: An override description for this piece of armor. If no description is provided, the description from the item's Enchantment, if any, will be displayed instead.
- Keywords: The Keywords associated with this armor.
- Scripts: Papyrus scripts associated with this armor.
|Language:||English • 日本語|